Farm 2 Fork will create a custom adventure just for you! Heighten your food and farm tour with a cooking class, farm to table meal, or charcuterie board class. We will even cater a farm 2 table meal at your house or local farm with all locally sourced ingredients. Perfect for corporate groups, parties, or locals looking for something fun to do this weekend.
STOPS MAY INCLUDE:
- Schoch Dairy and Creamery will take us on a tour of the creamery, get a chance to pet the cows and see the chickens while tasting delicious cheese.
- Derrik Josi, forth generation farmer of Wilsonview Farm will introduce us to their 400 Jersey Cows, teaching us about honest farming and what makes a happy cow. Their milk goes into Tillamook cheeses that we will taste later on the tour.
- DeGaurd Brewery makes wild fermented beer from local ingredients. We will pair some of their amazing beers with an assortment of famous Tillamook Creamery cheeses.
- Enjoy a picnic lunch at Blue Heron, explore the grounds and see their animals while the gift shop has a variety of local cheeses, wines, and artisan food products.
- Fraga Farmstead Creamery creates goat cheese from traditional creamy Chevre to age raw milk cheese. (Depending on availability)
- This fifth generation Tillamook dairy farm loves their cows almost as much as they love cheese. Nestucca Bay Creamery will take us around the farm ending with a sampling of their cheese.
- Start Time: 10:00 am (tour lasts 5-6 hours)
- Price: $149 per person + service fee; includes transportation, touring of 3-4 farms, tastings, farm to table boxed lunch, and beverages (email for youth ticket pricing)
- Group Size: 4+
- Transportation: Pick up location at the Sunset Transit Center Park & Ride in Beaverton or the Blue Heron Cheese Company in TIllamook. We are happy to pick up from another location; just email me for special arrangements. (Please note: groups of 11+ will require additional transportation coordination for an additional price).
- Dietary restrictions: We can accommodate vegetarians, non-alcoholic beverages, gluten-free... just let us know in advance.
- Weather: Our tours go rain or shine, so come prepared for the weather with appropriate clothing. We cancel tours if the travel conditions are treacherous and unsafe. In these instances, we will issue you a full refund and give notice.
- Cancellation: Online tours may be canceled up to 72 hours in advance for full refund. Cancellations within 48 hours of start time will be issued a 50% refund.
- More questions? Visit the FAQ page.